- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups chopped vegetables, fresh, frozen or canned (try a mixture - celery, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bok choy, cabbage, zucchini, carrot or broccoli)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 thin slices ginger root, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooked ground turkey or turkey breast cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups cooked brown rice or whole grain noodles
1. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet).
2. Add vegetables, garlic, ginger root and salt. Stir fry for 2 to 4 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to prevent scorching. Add cooked turkey and sugar. Cook until vegetables are tender and turkey is heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Serve warm over rice or noodles.
Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.